Merchant Ships - Emo Songs
We’re playing twenty questions.
falling in love,
we’re fucking falling apart.
Soon we’re just strangers with history.
I keep looking at the life around me.
It’s so full of you and it won’t seem to leave me alone.
I tried to run away, but you beat me to it.
I can’t keep pretending that you’re still the same.
I’m too anxious to exist,
but I must say,
thanks for the last two years.
I couldn’t have asked for a better time.
My only regret is that it has to end.
Tears in my eyes,
tears in my mouth.
I’ve cried more than a man should,
but I think that’s okay.
Forever’s not something we’ll ever have.
"Suck it up, baby boy."
No, I know. I’ll be okay.
Give me a few months to forget your name.
I never asked you to leave.
But I’ve got my best friends and they’re all I need.
- tides-will-bring-me-backk likes this
- mursz likes this
- burymewithit reblogged this from sinking-feeling
- nobashfulbeauty likes this
- reflectedghost reblogged this from sinking-feeling
- slothxcore likes this
- kawaiixblood reblogged this from coffinslikeours
- coffinslikeours reblogged this from sinking-feeling
- coffinslikeours likes this
- alrightcoast likes this
- alrightcoast reblogged this from realspookyjerk
- william-bronney likes this
- thistownseemshardlyworthourtime reblogged this from realspookyjerk
- allergyseason reblogged this from realspookyjerk
- thistownseemshardlyworthourtime likes this
- saltwaterfountain reblogged this from myspacedotcom
- saltwaterfountain likes this
- jealousteeth reblogged this from s0me-cadwallader
- s0me-cadwallader reblogged this from sinking-feeling
- colorfulsuns likes this
- sinking-feeling posted this